CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend at Marina's house


I spent my whole week trying to finish my work before I went to her house in Waynesboro, PA. It was a lot of fun, on friday we met up in Gettysburg with Kaity (we brought her from Bangor, PA) and we got acquainted and all that. We stayed until about 3 and left to go to her home. The rest of the night was interesting, mom had gone to check into the hotel 30 minutes away and she left me there, we watched movies practically the whole time and took her 2 dogs on walks. We watched 27 dresses (yes a chick flick) and they assumed I was crying because my eyes were watery (I yawned and when I yawn my eyes get red and watery)  My mom came back at around 7:30 and they chatted it up until 11 o'clock while we were all watching movies. We watched another movie (I'm not 100% sure if I remember the name) and I had to go back to the hotel. The next day we promptly got up at 8:45 and went back to her house and walked the dogs. We had walked the dogs around 4-5 times the whole trip, it was fun. We practically watched movies until 3 and went to High Rock, which is a large rock on a mountain around 10 minutes from their house, it had a very nice view and you could see most all of their town from up there, after we went to walmart to get groceries for dinner that night. We had chili which was made so Marina could actually eat it without an allergic reaction (It was turkey I think with various vegetables and a tomato base.) She is allergic to brown meats and dairy so she can be limited a bit. Finally we got back from walmart and watched the rest of the movie we were watching (which was totally weird) went on another walk, and then watched another movie! (Meet the Parents) Mom seemed to have a good time talking to her parents when she came back to her house at around 7. They played Phase 10, and mom won. We went back to the hotel, and came back for one last time, hung out a bit and then went to Renfrew park, we walked around for abour an hour and a half, said our goodbyes and headed out. It was a fun weekend indeed.


Now I am starting my 11th grade school work... it seems all very easy and I should have a fun time finishing it.

2 comments:

Rachel Taylor said...

aww nathan! i'm glad that you got to go see your wife! it sounds like yall had a lot of fun together =]
when's the big day?

Nathan said...

Haha, what big day? I have no idea what your talking about! :P