CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm it!

Here are the rules:

1. Link the Person who Tagged you.

2. Mention rules on your blog.

3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

5. Leave a comment to let them know.

My older sister Anissa tagged me

6 Quirks

1. I have been going to Pacyber a little over a year and started at the beginning of 9th grade, I just started the 11th grade, how wonderful.

2. I have been craving hummus and pita bread for almost 2 weeks now. Sooner or later I will probably just get mom to buy me some. 

3. Burning incense tends to settle my pyromaniac inside of me.

4.My day consists of school work and chores mostly (and talking on the phone and MSN)

5. I am supposedly getting married soon according to what my family says, I think someone should give me more details about this. :o

6.  I am starting college classes next semester!

Now my 6 tags are: NO ONE

:)

4 comments:

Edy said...

Getting married soon? First, Rachel...now, you???? Let's try to get out of the teens first. Maybe your mom just wants you out of the house sooner rather than later. LOL!

Nathan said...

Well according to Julee and Lisa i'm getting married?

Unknown said...

According to me - no marriage for you!

After all, don't forget I am your other boss. So what I say goes...

Mission then marriage! Right?

Nathan said...

No marriage until after college for me