CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Technically a three day weekend for me

This weekend was fine, we did a lot of driving around and picking up things, Walmart, Kohls, Sams Club, and we also went to try a restaurant in whitehall, although I didn't like my meal everyone else liked theirs. It was a place called El Cactus, I don't think I'd ever go back. After we went to the AT&T store to look at phones. My list of phones is

1. Apple iPhone 3G
2. HTC AT&T Tilt
3. Blackjack II

I can't wait to switch to AT&T. I don't like T Mobile at all.

Saturday was a bunch of randomness. We went out shopping and stayed at home and all that fun stuff. We really didn't do much anything. Sunday on the other hand was a good day, we went to church bright and early. It was fun indeed. We came home to some Mole Chicken with beans and rice, and everyone relaxed the rest of the day. I got to talk on the phone which was good. I got to stay up late sunday night also because not having to get up for Seminary. It was great. Now today I still have to do school work but i did get up at around 10 AM, which was nice apart from usually getting up at 5:20 AM.

Typical Weekends

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that El Cactus in the parking lot with CiCis and Redners?

Nathan said...

Don't go during dinner hours and don't order the chimichanga, its expensive after lunch.